$800 – LANGESKIBOOTS.COM
WEIGHT/PAIR: 9LBS. 9OZ.
SIZES (CM): 24.5-31.5
+ “Skis like a Lange. Great fit for a wide variety for feet.”
– “The boot keeps you in an upright position.”
= THE XT 130 IS A CHAMPION FOR RESORT-BASED ADVENTURE AND ROADSIDE ATTRACTIONS.
WEIGHT/PAIR: 8LBS. 5OZ.
SIZES (CM): 22-27.5
+ “This boot feels like a fluffy slipper, but performs with stout authority.”
- “Hard to get into the front of the boot to drive them.”
= A TOUR-FRIENDLY, FREERIDE CONTENDER THAT ADEPTLY BALANCES POWER AND COMFORT.
WEIGHT/PAIR: 7LBS. 9OZ.
SIZES (CM): 24-30.5
+ “I could spend all day in this boot. Super light, super smooth.”
- “Tough to get in and out of.”
= THE QUADRANT IS BLACK DIAMOND’S DEPENDABLE UNIVERSAL SOLDIER.
WEIGHT / PAIR: 7LBS. 2OZ.
SIZES (CM): 22.5 – 31.5
- “A bit of a math problem to get on and off.”
= A LIGHT, CAPABLE BOOT FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SKI.
WEIGHT/PAIR: 8LBS. 10OZ.
SIZES (CM): 24-30.5+ “User friendly and comfortable out of the box.”
- “A bit sloppy laterally at times. Seems to turn a moment after asked.”
= CLIMBING OR SKIING, THE PUSH IS THE TOP ALL-AROUND OPTION—AGAIN.
WEIGHT/PAIR: 7LBS. 2OZ.
SIZES (CM): 22.5-30+ “The solid heel pocket really sucks you in and makes for a great fit for touring.”
- “A little soft at the bellows—a slow boot transitioning between turns.”
= PAIR IT WITH THE FREEDOM FOR THE BEST-TOURING NTN RIG AVAILABLE.
$699 – GARMONTUSA.COM
SIZES (CM): 23-27.5
+ “A perfect, even flex…strong but not too stiff. A great match for the Freedom binder.”
- “These don’t fit like my old Garmonts! When did they get so narrow?”
= SMOOTH FLEXING AND POWERFUL. A GREAT TOURING BOOT.
$699 – SCARPA.COMWEIGHT/PAIR: 6LBS. 14OZ.
SIZES (CM): 24.5-32+ “An alpha male boot with a weight-to-power ratio that will keep you at the front of the pack heading up or down.”
- “The Lamborghini-door-style opening of the tongue looks cooler than it operates.”
= IF YOU SPLIT YOUR TIME 50/50 BETWEEN RESORT AND BC TOURS, THE MAESTRALE RS IS THE IDEAL ONE-AND-DONE BOOT.